Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Its not all about me....

Proverbs 21:24 " The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?"
This has been my life verse for the past 2 years. Its funny because every time I read this, I am reminded that God is extremely strategic and always knows what He is doing. So many times, when situations don't make sense to me  I actually question God... He seems to hear " why why why why why why why why..." constantly from me...Like im 5 years old all over again. It is absolutely beautiful to know that God directs our steps...and we DONT always have to know why. Sometimes I get so caught up in my own agenda that I forget its not about me. I was created to Bring HIM glory.  Psalms 115:1 " Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to YOUR name goes ALL the glory, for your unfailing love and faithfulness." I think this verse sums up ALL of my "Why's"....It is NEVER about me. It is ALL about Him. I am just honored to be apart of what He is doing, no matter the cost( stress, heartache, confusion, being taken out of my comfort zone, having to trust...) ..and you know what...Its beautiful...Its the process...the journey...life... I wouldn't have it any other way................

No comments: